Show All Answers

1. Do I need an access (driveway) permit?
2. Do I need a permit to install a private water line or private sewer effluent line across or along a county road?
3. How do I submit commercial general liability insurance documentation to Snohomish County for my work in the right-of-way for my land development project?
4. How much will my right-of-way use permit cost?
5. What if property ownership changes during my land development activity?
6. What is a trail permit?