Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Watershed Steward Site Visit Request

  1. If your property or neighborhood is in unincorporated Snohomish County, you can sign up for a visit from a Watershed Steward. If you have more questions, please submit your name and phone number or email and we will contact you. You can also call 425-262-2466 or email Alex Pittman at

  2. I am interested in a site visit:*
  3. Please let us know if you have any specific questions or information you would like to share.
  4. Leave This Blank:

  5. This field is not part of the form submission.