Report a junk or abandoned vehicle?

To qualify as a “junk” vehicle a vehicle must meet at least three of the following conditions: -Must be at least three years old; -Must be extensively damaged; -Must be apparently inoperable; -Must have a “fair market value” equal only to the approximate value of the scrap in it; If the vehicle meets the above requirements, complete a Junk Vehicle Affidavit Inspection Request Form. More information:

Junk Vehicles

Show All Answers

1. Get a concealed pistol license?
2. Request a copy of a police report?
3. File an on-line crime report?
4. Find out if someone is in jail?
5. File an animal-related complaint?
6. Report a parking or traffic complaint?
7. Find out where to go target shooting?
8. Report a junk or abandoned vehicle?
9. File a noise complaint?
10. Discharge fireworks legally in Snohomish County?
11. Get my fingerprints taken?
12. Become a Sheriff’s deputy?
13. Report information I have about a case or investigation?
14. Start a Neighborhood Watch program?
15. Find out if I have a warrant?
16. Report identity theft?
17. Serve legal documents?
18. Serve an eviction?
19. Request the return of evidence or property?
20. Report a non-emergency?