What if I need an interpreter?
If requested, we can obtain an interpreter on the telephone, or if you have an appointment, we will arrange an interpreter upon request to appear at the appointment with you. We need two weeks notice to arrange for an interpreter to appear at an appointment.

Show All Answers

1. I am the spouse or parent of a party, can I speak with the Legal Assistant or Attorney handling the case for my spouse or child?
2. Can I make my child support payment at your office?
3. What if I need an interpreter?
4. How do I get Custody? How do I get a parenting plan?
5. The mother/father is not letting me see my child, what do I do?
6. How can I get a child support order against the other parent?
7. Can one parent just relinquish their parental rights?
8. Links to other local resources for family law cases
9. I need court Forms