- Parks and Facilities
Squire Creek Park & Campground
|Parks Home Page
- Creek Access
- Picnic Areas
- Picnic Shelters
Just outside the Town of Darrington, enjoy a peaceful camping experience among the trees. Squire Creek offers camping among the beautiful moss-laden trees of an old-growth forest. The park is a perfect staging area for adventures into the Mount Baker - Snoqualmie National Forest, hiking to the base of Whitehorse Mountain, or participating in the Bluegrass Festival in Darrington. Access to the Sauk River is just five minutes away at Backman Park. Two large picnic shelters are located near the crystal clear waters of Squire Creek.
CampsitesAll sites are non-utility but many have room for RVs. Please note the pad length in the description for maximum sizes when making reservations. Water spigots are spread throughout the campground and winterized during the cold season (mid-October through mid-April).
- There is NO dump station or showers
- CAMPGROUND WATER IS WINTERIZED UNTIL SPRING (mid-October through mid-April)
- Restrooms open Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend
- Sanicans are in place when restrooms are closed
- From I-5, take SR-530 east through Arlington.
- Drive 26 miles towards Darrington.
- Look for county park signs.
- Park entrance is on the left.