- Parks and Facilities
River Meadows Park
|Other Link||Parks Home Page|
- Picnic Shelters
- Picnic Tables
BURN BAN IN EFFECT AT ALL SNOHOMISH COUNTY PARKS: https://snohomishcountywa.gov/1144/Outdoor-Burning-Information
With 150 acres of large open meadows and forests along the banks of the Stillaguamish River, River Meadows is a large, peaceful park with many opportunities to recreate, relax and enjoy nature. You can fish along the mile-long river bank, camp in the summer or rent a yurt year-round, picnic, hike, geocache, bird watch, or play catch in the meadow. The park's expansive meadows offer a great location for large events, such as family reunions, scout jamborees, weddings, community celebrations, etc.
- The Yurt Village at River Meadows Park is comprised of six yurts (one is ADA accessible). Each yurt has heat, electricity and a firepit and there is a bathroom with running water and showers just for yurt campers.
- There are 14 campsites with running water and fire pits open for summer camping (closed November-March).
- There are three picnic shelters that are open for reservation with a day-use restroom, running water and electricity in the summer (restroom, water and electricity are closed November-March).
Festival of the River
Each August, the park hosts the Stillaguamish Tribe's Festival of the River and Pow Wow celebrating the many ways a clean, free-flowing river system contributes to the benefit of our community and to our entire natural environment. The Stillaguamish Festival of the River is a fun way to celebrate summer and the Pacific Northwest environment. Visitors share their experiences and learn from others about water quality, salmon habitat, and the watershed. If you don't know what a watershed is, we'll teach you! A giant storytelling turtle tent, interpretive salmon habitat tours, arts, and craft vendors, a scrumptious salmon steak barbecue prepared by the Stillaguamish Tribe, and a variety of live music are featured. No public camping is available this weekend, as the park is full of festival vendors and exhibitors.
- From I-5 take SR530 east through Arlington, turn right onto Arlington Heights road for two miles.
- Bear right onto the Jordan Road.
- Follow Jordan Road for approximately three miles to park entrance on the right.
- River Meadows is located four miles northeast of Arlington on the Stillaguamish river off Jordan road.