- Parks and Facilities
Lake Roesiger Park
|Other Link||Lake Roesiger Group Campground|
- Picnic Areas
- Picnic Tables
This day-use park provides beach access to tranquil Lake Roesiger. Enjoy the numerous picnic tables near the lake shore and the large grass field near the park entrance. Hiking trails meander through the wooded area in the north portion of the park.
Fishing is permitted from the shore at the park. All state fishing regulations apply. Launching boats is not permitted at the park.
A picnic shelter was constructed in 2019 by the Timber Framers Guild. This beautiful wooden shelter is perfect for a picnic near the lake! Reservations are open during the summer months. The water is winterized and shut off Nov-March. Watch the process of the timber framing here.
Park HistoryThe site is the former homestead of Richard Roesiger, the lake’s namesake. The family farmed the site and rented boats and cabins to lake visitors.
- Snohomish-Wenatchee exit off I-5 onto US2 in Everett.
- At milepost 10 turn left onto 100th Street Southeast (Westwick Road).
- Just past the French Creek Grange, the road bears sharply to the left (north) and becomes 171st Avenue
- Continue on 171st Avenue Southeast to a four-way stop.
- Turn right onto Dubuque Road (36th Southeast) and go east on Dubuque Road for approximately six miles.
- Turn left onto Lake Roesiger Road,
- Bear right at the Y.
- Drive one mile to the park entrance.