- Parks and Facilities
Evergreen State Fairgrounds RV Park
Subfacility of Evergreen State Fairgrounds Park
|Other Link||RV Park|
The Evergreen State Fairgrounds Recreational Vehicle (RV) Park contains 96 RV sites which may be reserved online through the Snohomish County parks reservation system. The sites offer a low-cost alternative to hotel/motel stays, ideal for sporting event participants and I-5 or SR-2 travelers.
The RV sites accommodate up to 42 foot RVs, with water and electricity. Showers and a dump station are nearby. Please note, traditional campground amenities such as campfire pits or picnic tables are not included.
Excluding dates of the fair, reservations are accepted for visits between April 1 and October 31. Unless otherwise stated, Snohomish County parks fees, regulations, policies, and procedures are in affect.
Restrictions & Procedures
- The check-in / Check-out time is noon.
- Seven night maximum stay per month.
- Visitors without reservations are on a first-come, first-served basis with payments made to the RV park host.
- Cancellation requests must be received by Snohomish County Parks Administration office 14 or more days from check-in date to receive a refund.
- Reschedules require cancellation of existing reservation.
- No free or discount camping.
- RV-2 is closed to camping November through February.