- Parks and Facilities
Tambark Creek Athletic Field
Subfacility of Tambark Creek Park
|Other Link||Parks Home Page|
- Athletic Field
- Off-Leash Dog Areas
- Open Field
- Picnic Areas
- Picnic Shelters
- Walking Paths
- Wetlands/Natural Area
The Tambark Creek Park multi-use sports field is wildly popular with local leagues. The field is artificial turf and has lighting for night games.
To reserve a field, download the Athletic Field Scheduling Guide and complete the Athletic Field Use Application, or contact 425- 388-6600. Please note the Gender Equity – Fair Play in Community Sports; Washington State Senate Bill 5967 on our Sports Fields page.
Current rental rates are listed on our Fee Schedule which can be found on our Fees & Prices page.
Unscheduled/Incidental UseUnscheduled use may occur on county fields as long as such use does not interfere with scheduled use, field maintenance, field closures or requires parking.
Unscheduled use must be non-league use, with no coaching/instruction, players in uniforms, officials, etc present. Informal “sand lot/backyard” games among friends or neighborhood children are examples of non-league use.
Synthetic Field Rules
To preserve the quality of the turf and provide a clean and healthy environment the following are not allowed on the synthetic turf fields:
- No food, snacks, candy, coffee/tea, sports drinks or other beverages, glass containers, gum, seeds or nuts; WATER ONLY
- Maximum capacity of 100 athletes
- Unless authorized by Snohomish County Parks no metal cleats are allowed. Only appropriate turf shoes are allowed
- No pets or animals of any kind
- No bikes, rollerblades, skateboards, strollers, motorized vehicles, golfing or high-heeled shoes allowed on field
- No carts, chairs with four legs, canopies, umbrellas, puncture flags, sharp objects, driving in of stakes, linings or markings
- No golf playing
- No tobacco products, matches, lighters, flammable products, heaters
- No chalk or field paint
- No spectators are allowed on fields. Spectators must use the bleachers
Driving Directions to East Entrance for Athletic Field
From SR-527 (Bothell-Everett Hwy) head east on 180th Street Southeast. After crossing 35th St, turn left onto Sunset Road. From Sunset turn left onto 176th Street Southeast and follow to the end of the road. There are approximately 75 stalls. The alternate west entrance provides access to the playground and off-leash dog area.