6705 Puget Park Drive
Snohomish, WA 98296
The Snohomish County Parks & Recreation Department has over 12,000 acres, spread out over 121 park properties with 34 miles of fresh and saltwater shorelines. We are the largest land steward in the county and our parks, trails and open spaces contribute to the clean water, clean air, healthy forests and the great beaches our residents and visitors enjoy.
We’re working behind the scenes making sure your favorite neighborhood park, wooded trail, sandy shoreline, community class, and heritage sites are clean, safe and open and accessible to everyone. And we’re in it for the long haul. We find ways to innovatively steward and preserve your public lands and resources to keep the wellbeing and positive community-building of parks open to you and future generations. Because your parks story matters to us. The next generation’s parks story matters to us. Now get out there and live it.
To conserve natural and recreational resources for current and future generations, contribute to regional economic sustainability, and enhance the wellbeing of all Snohomish County residents and visitors through accessible and inclusive parks, facilities and educational programs.
A sustainable, innovative, and accessible parks system that creates strong, connected communities through the experience and stewardship of parks and the natural and cultural environment of Snohomish County.
Our Programs & Amenities
- 12,000 acres of parks, trails and open space
- Camping: Tent sites, RV sites, Cabin & yurts
- Community education through WSU Snohomish County Extension Programs
- Annual Evergreen State Fair
- Jr. Park Ranger Program
- Facility rentals for events, weddings and meetings
- Snohomish County Arts Commission
- Snohomish County Historic Preservation Commission
- Volunteer opportunities
- Community events: Music in the Park, National Night Out, trail races