Hello community partners! As Snohomish County gears up for this latest winter storm, we wanted to provide you with some messaging, safety tips and resources that you can share with your communities. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Check Commute Routes Before Traveling on Roadways
Report Power Outages to PUD
- Report a power outage (or check to see when power will be restored) by calling the Snohomish County Public Utility District (PUD) at 425-783-1001 or online: reportoutage.snopud.com
Phone Numbers for Emergency Services
- For emergencies where there is an immediate threat to life or property, call 911
- All other emergencies, call 425-407-3999
- For health and human services needs, including cold weather shelters, call 211
- Do not use smokers, charcoal grills or propane grills inside in any enclosed space, including your home, apartment or garage.
- Plan to stay home and avoid driving if possible.
- Make sure cell phones are fully charged before the storm arrives.
- Check on elderly neighbors and those with special needs.
- Provide warm shelter for pets.
- Do not walk on frozen bodies of water. Only the surface layer is frozen and it is too thin to walk on.
Avoid sledding on or near public roadways.