The information below contains the most updated forms and training materials for HMIS:
- HMIS Partner Agency Agreement (PDF) - the agreement between Snohomish County and Agencies entering data into HMIS.
- HMIS User Policy, Code Of Ethics, Responsibility Statement (PDF) - explains the User Policies, Code of Ethics, and Responsibilities for each person accessing HMIS. Signing this form and attending training is required prior to permitting any user access to HMIS.
- HMIS Forms Overview (PDF) - provides detail about the HMIS Client Privacy Rights, the HMIS Consent and Release of Information, and the HMIS Revocation of Consent forms:
- HMIS Policies and Procedures (PDF) - provides detail on the expectations of the lead agency, partner agencies, each HMIS user, and also includes a description of our Data Quality Plan.
- HMIS Guidance on Permanent Housing Transfers - HUD recognizes that clients may choose or may be forced to move while enrolled in permanent housing programs. The data standards do not allow for a move-out date. To more accurately track the total number of people in housing at any one time, HUD is now requiring exits in HMIS when there is a gap in housing.
- HMIS Data Entry Manual (PDF) - 5th Edition covering recent HMIS standards revision.
- HMIS Data Collection Template (PDF) - recent standards revision, a form any agency may use for collecting all of the required HMIS elements at enrollment and exit.
- HMIS Other than Other Exits - Exit Destinations for HMIS projects are varied, but can generally be captured by one of the 30+ available destinations. Before you choose "Other", please stop to check if the situation falls under a HUD-approved destination.
- HMIS Self Test (PDF) - ten question self-assessment that identifies key tasks within HMIS that each user must know, to properly navigate the system and contribute quality data.
- HMIS How To Videos - ten short videos on how to complete common HMIS tasks such as: checking a help ticket, updating client information, creating case notes and more. Created in partnership with KSER and hosted on YouTube.