Prosecutor Community Resources


  • Community Information Line: Community resources for those in need and don’t know where to turn; 425-258-4227, or just dial 211


Assistance with Criminal Charges

  • Office of Public Defense: Legal defense services for indigent persons in those criminal and civil cases in which a jail sentence is a potential sanction; 425-388-3500
  • Snohomish County Public Defender: Law firm providing public defender services in Snohomish County; 425-339-6300

Assistance with Non-Criminal Charges

  • Coordinated Legal Education, Advice and Referral System (CLEAR): Legal advice / representation for low income persons
    • If you are low-income and have a non-criminal legal problem outside King County, call CLEAR at 1-888-201-1014 weekdays from 9:30 a.m. until 12:15 p.m., and Tuesdays from 3:30 p.m. until 6:15 p.m.
    • Calling CLEAR*Sr: If you are 60 or over you may call CLEAR*Sr at 1-888-387-7111 or TTY 1-888-201-9737
  • Legal Services (Snohomish County Bar Association): Referrals to private attorneys for consultation and/or representation; 425-388-3018
  • Family Law Facilitator: General assistance regarding legal matters for persons representing themselves in a family court action; 425-388-3795
  • Northwest Women’s Law Center: Organization advocating for women's rights in the Pacific Northwest; Info and referral 206-621-7691

Family / Children

  • For the Kid’s Sake Parenting Seminar: One day parenting class; 425-493-9780
  • Division of Child Support: Questions regarding child support issues; 425-438-4800
  • Dispute Resolution Center: Mediation services; 425-339-1338
  • Labcorp: To schedule private paternity testing; 1-800-742-3944
  • Child Protective Services: Report child abuse and/or neglect; 1-866-280-6714
  • Family Support/ Paternity Issues: 425-388-7280
  • Mental Health Issues: 425-388-7215

Drug / Alcohol Abuse

Records / Research

Courts & Case Information

  • Washington Courts Systems: Information regarding court dates and appearances
  • Office of the Clerk of the Superior Court: Information regarding hearings in Superior Court; 425-388-3466, or use one of the two public access terminals located in the main lobby of the County Clerk's Office
  • County Clerk's Office: General information on court dates, documents, and filing

Offenders / Department of Corrections

  • VINE Link: System for victims of crime to search for information regarding their offender's custody status and register to receive telephone and email notification when their offender's custody status changes. .
  • Department of Corrections: Daily jail registry search, releases, and bookings
  • Department of Corrections: Community corrections, alternatives to jail

Protection & Harassment Orders

Victim Resources