Per SCLCR 30, attorneys who are unable to e-file documents may request a waiver.
- Obtain an application here or in person at the Clerk's Office.
- Submit the completed application by email, mail, or in person to:
- Snohomish County Clerk's Office
3000 Rockefeller Avenue
M/S 605, Room M206
Everett, WA 98201
- Once the application is submitted, you are exempt from filing electronically until the application has been processed and a response has been received from the Clerk's Office.
- You are required to include the language "exempt from e-filing per pending waiver application submitted on [date]" in the caption of all subsequent paper filings until you have received a response from the Clerk's Office.
The Clerk's Office will send a response to the applicant within two weeks of receipt of the waiver request.