Jetty Island Ferry
Bask in the sun, play in the sand and swim in the warm shallow waters at the Port of Everett’s Jetty Island. This hidden waterfront gem offers the longest sandy beach in the Puget Sound with an untouched natural beauty - a rarity in the Pacific Northwest.
The island is open to visitors year-round by personal watercraft, or you can catch a ride on the foot ferry to the island during Jetty Island Days from July 5 thru Labor Day. Jetty Island Days are provided in partnership with the City of Everett and the Port of Everett, bringing more than 50,000 people to the island every summer season.
Visitor Parking is available at Jetty Landing Park on a first-come, first-served basis. Parking is available for free up to two (2) hours, posted rates apply thereafter.
During Jetty Island Days (July 5 - Labor Day), the 60-passenger ferry operates daily*. The ferry departs from Jetty Landing, adjacent to the boat launch at 10th Street and W. Marine View Drive. Available return time passes can be picked up on arrival at the Jetty.
- Monday - Thursday; 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Friday & Saturday; 10 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Sunday; 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Anyone with a reservation must arrive at the Jetty Island Kiosk at least 15 minutes prior to scheduled ferry departure or the reserved tickets will be released and given to those waiting in the standby line.
- Ferry service may be canceled due to inclement weather.
- Available return time passes can be picked upon arrival at the Jetty.
Cancellations & Modifications
Modifications are changes to an existing reservation that alters the departure time.
- Changes from one-time slot to another are permitted if seating is available.
- Any modification must retain the same amount of seating as the original reservation.
- No modifications allowed less than 7 days from check-in.
-For assistance with reservations, please call: 360-805-6770
The amount of your refund is based upon how far in advance your cancellation is made. Please be aware that transaction fees cannot be refunded.
Cancelations due to weather or equipment failure will receive full refund less transaction fee.
Cancellations processed at least 7 days prior to the scheduled arrival date will receive a full refund less transaction fee (per booking).
6 or fewer days out
Cancellations processed 6 or fewer days prior to arrival date will receive a refund minus transaction fee and two seats ($4) (per booking).
IMPORTANT: Cut-off dates are calculated at midnight
No-Show & Late Arrivals
A reservation becomes a no-show if you have not checked in by arrival time. All fees and charges will be forfeited when your reservation turns to no-show. If you arrive after departure, you may still purchase additional passes on a first-come first-served basis.
The above cancellation and change policies apply to one-time purchases.