Snohomish County Economic & Workforce Recovery Task Force
Snohomish County Economic and Workforce Recovery Task Force. A Blue Ribbon panel of public, private, and non-profit sector officials will be tasked to provide strategy advice to support economic stabilization, recovery, and resiliency of businesses in Snohomish County and those workers who have been laid-off as a result of the pandemic. This Task Force will work closely with Governor Inslee's recently formed Task Force to support Washington state businesses.
Dave Somers Snohomish County Executive Amy Drewel (Co-Chair) MOSAIC Ray Stephanson (Co-Chair) Former Mayor of Everett Nate Nehring Snohomish County Council
- Develops strategy advice to support the economic stabilization, recovery, and resiliency of businesses and workers in Snohomish County.
- Works closely with local and regional Partners.
- Integrates into the Snohomish County Future Workforce Alliance to support alignment and coordination of economic and workforce development.
- Represents business, government, and key partners
- Provides strategy advice to support economic stabilization and recovery
- Works closely with the Advisory Group to identify needs of business, government, and workers.
Bill McSherry Boeing Crystal Donner PERTEET Krista Morehead Small Business (Granite Falls) Shannon Affholter Consultant Emily Wittman Aerospace Futures Alliance Blair Corson Outdoor Adventure Center John Dickson Coastal Community Bank Jason Gamble Comcast Elizabeth Reed Interface Technologies Northwest Sara Hyatt Construction Business Owner Brian Holtzclaw Master Builders Association Shawn O'Donnell Restaurant Owner (Everett) Lisa Lefeber Port of Everett/td> Emmett Heath Community Transit Lois Thompson Sno-Isle Libraries Barb Tolbert Mayor of Arlington Cassie Franklin Mayor of Everett Ryan Crowther Leadership Snohomish Lark Kesterke United Way Dr. Paul Pitre Washington State University Ryan McIrvin University of Washington - Bothell Dr. Daria Willis Everett CC Dr. Amit Singh Edmonds College Kent Kultgen Snohomish School District Peyton Tune YMCA - Snohomish County Joy Emery Workforce Snohomish Dom Amor Economic Alliance Snohomish County Leonard Kelley Snohomish County Labor Council
- Comprised of a broad cross-section from business, government, labor, tribes and non-profits.
- Provides critical information to the Task Force to support strategy advice.