The Snohomish County Emergency Coordination Center (ECC) has been activated to focus the community’s resources on combatting the spread of the novel coronavirus/COVID-19. The ECC is working on a number of priorities. These include:
- Supporting Snohomish Health District as it leads the public health response.
- Minimizing the impact of long-term school closures.
- Lessening risk that COVID-19 poses for the most vulnerable populations.
- Preparing for a surge in demand for medical services across the healthcare spectrum as the virus spreads.
- Supporting county departments in planning for continuing operations.
- Providing the community with credible information about COVID-19.
EVERETT, Wash., August 21, 2020 – Snohomish County is working with local farmers and distributors to connect people who sometimes struggle to access food with regular supplies of fresh fruit and vegetables, delivered almost to their doorsteps. Read on...
Snohomish County announced grant awards for Aerospace Employment Recovery & Training Program. This grant program is part of the countys plan to use federal CARES Act resources to support those businesses & their employees impacted by COVID-19 pandemic. Read on...
Today, Snohomish County announced grant awards for the second round of the Relief Recovery and Resiliency (R3) grant program. The R3 grant program is part of the county’s plan to use federal CARES Act resources to support ... Read on...
Today, Snohomish County’s Department of Human Services announced the creation of the Community COVID Outreach Counselors Program to provide emotional support services to residents of Snohomish County whose mental health has been impacted by COVID-19... Read on...
In recognition of the profound impact COVID-19 has had on the aerospace industry and its workforce, Snohomish County today launched a grant program for customized, short-term training, the Aerospace Employment Recovery & Training Program ... Read on...
– Today, Snohomish County’s “Blue Ribbon” Economic and Workforce Recovery Task Force, formed by County Executive Dave Somers in late-April, released its first report with recommendations to advance the County’s recovery from COVID-19. Read on...
As new COVID-19 cases continue to increase in Snohomish County, the Snohomish Health District encourages all employers to review local and state requirements for re-opening. Read on...
Today, Snohomish County announced grant awards for the Relief, Recovery and Resiliency (R3) and the First in Flight (F3) grant programs. These grant programs are part of the county’s plan to use federal CARES Act... Read on...
Today, Snohomish County Executive Dave Somers announced the second round of the Small Business Relief, Recovery, and Resiliency (R3) Grant Program. This grant program is a key part ... to help businesses impacted by the pandemic... Read on...
Snohomish County and the Snohomish Health District received notification from Secretary of Health John Wiesman today that their Phase 2 variance application has been approved. The official approval letter is available online, and is effective immediately. Read on...
Declaration of Emergency Snohomish County - March 4, 2020
COVID-19 Daily Phone Update for Snohomish County - 425-388-3944
- 8. March 27, 2020 - COVID-19 - Daily Briefing
- 7. March 26, 2020 - COVID-19 - Daily Briefing
- 6. March 25, 2020 - COVID-19 - Daily Briefing
- 5. March 24, 2020 - COVID-19 - Daily Briefing
- 4. March 20, 2020 - COVID-19 - Daily Briefing
- 3. March 19, 2020 - COVID-19 - Daily Briefing
- 2. March 18, 2020 - COVID-19 - Daily Briefing
- 1. March 17, 2020 - COVID-19 - Daily Briefing