Emergency Communication Systems and Facilities Program Advisory Board
Per Snohomish County Code Chapter 4.30:
4.30.060 Emergency communication systems and facilities program advisory board.There is hereby created the emergency communication systems and facilities program advisory board to serve in an advisory capacity regarding implementation and use of the tax imposed by SCC 4.30.010.
4.30.070 Powers and duties of advisory board.The emergency communication systems and facilities program advisory board shall meet at least annually to make recommendations to the executive and legislative branches of county government relating to implementation and use of the tax imposed by this chapter.
4.30.080 Appointment to advisory board.The emergency communication systems and facilities program advisory board shall be composed of not more than nine members. Appointments shall be made pursuant to chapter 2.03 SCC. The board shall include one city official and one fire commissioner nominated annually by the SERS Board; two elected city officials; one city police chief and one fire chief nominated annually by the Snohomish County 911 Board; a member of the County Council or designee; the County Executive or designee; and the Snohomish County sheriff or his/her designee. The advisory board shall be chaired by the sheriff.
2019 Advisory Board Members:
- Chair – Sheriff Ty Trenary
- City Official (SERS) – Briar Mayor Bob Colinas
- Fire Commissioner (SERS) – South Snohomish County Fire Commissioner Richard Schrock
- City Official (Snohomish County 911) – Marysville Mayor Jon Nehring
- City Official (Snohomish County 911) – Lynnwood Councilmember George Hurst
- City Police Chief (Snohomish County 911) – Everett Police Chief Dan Templeman
- City Fire Chief (Snohomish County 911) – Mukilteo Fire Chief Chris Alexander
- County Council – Nate Nehring
- County Executive Designee – Susan Neely
Adopted and Approved Legislation
Date Adopted/Approved Legislation
June 20, 018 Ordinance 18-037
December 12, 2018 Motion 18-411 December 12, 2018
Motion 18-414 December 12, 2018
Motion 18-415 December 12, 2018
Motion 18-417 December 12, 2018
Ordinance 18-098 December 12, 2018
Ordinance 18-099 February 13, 2019 Ordinance 19-001 February 13, 2019