Due to the the Covid-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak the first half taxes for those who pay their property taxes themselves, rather than through their mortgage lender can delay payment until (postmark) June 1, 2020. See press release here. Banks and other financial institutions that pay property taxes on behalf of their lending customers still need to meet the original April 30th deadline.
For your own health and the health of our staff, the customer service center is currently closed.
Snohomish County Treasurer employees want to serve the public in the safest and best possible manner during the COVID-19 crisis, below are alternative ways to conduct business without physically coming into the office.
Please be patient, we will answer your calls and emails as soon as we can. As you can imagine, we are experiencing a heavy volume of calls and emails.
- Taxes may be paid online here. You may make arrangements with your bank to pay or simply put a check in the mail.
- Excise transactions may be sent through the mail. More information for excise can be found under Department of Revenue Washington Administrative Code 458. For questions on call 425-388-3301. Recording instructions can be found here.
- Many questions can be asked by emailing Contact.Treasurer@snoco.org or looking online.
- Several forms are available online.
- Questions about the status of your tax recalculation for a reduction in taxes can be answered by calling 425-388-3366. Questions about your business or mobile home personal property tax can be answered by calling 425-388-3473.
- Continue to monitor the Snohomish County Government website for current information on government services.