Current & Planned Construction
- View road construction updates (Contractor, utility companies and county road projects underway)
- View information on current road projects (Snohomish County Public Works current/planned projects)
County Road Closures
- View map showing full road closures
Information is updated Monday through Thursday from 7:00am - 4:30pm; the list includes roads located in unincorporated Snohomish County.
- For assistance during a weather-related emergency email Emergency Management the Department of Emergency Management, or call 425-388-5060
State Highway Closures
Bus route information is available from the individual agencies serving Snohomish County.
- Index Galena Road - at mile post 6.4, due to multiple washouts. Closed indefinitely as of 11/8/06.
- North Sauk River Road - from the intersection with Sauk Prairie Road to the end, due to washout. Closed indefinitely as of 10/20/03
- Monte Cristo Rd - The road is currently closed to vehicle traffic.
The Forest Service contact is Joe Gibbens.
email is Email Joe Gibbons
mail: 1835 Black Lake Blvd SW, Olympia WA 98512
Weight/Height-Restricted Roads and Bridges
Seasonal Road Closures
- Mountain Loop Highway - Effective 10 a.m., Friday, May 10, 2019, the road will reopen from Deer Creek, east to Barlow Pass and from Bedal Creek, west to Barlow Pass.
Historically Closed Roads
- Historically closed roads due to submersion (view map (PDF))