New Pet License

A Snohomish County pet license is required for all dogs and cats that are six months or older residing in unincorporated Snohomish County. A pet license is required regardless of whether they are kept indoors or outdoors. Licensing your pet is the best assurance for the safe return of a lost pet.

How to Determine if You Live in Unincorporated Snohomish County

To determine if you live in unincorporated Snohomish County, visit this page and follow the instructions. Once you choose your property by clicking on the "Parcel Number," look under "Distribution of Current Taxes." If you live inside the city limits, the city where you reside will be listed there and you need to contact your city of residence for licensing requirements. If there is no city listed, you live in unincorporated Snohomish County and can license your pet using the below options.

If you live inside city limits, please contact your city directly for pet license requirements.