Surplus Real Property
Snohomish County Real Property Sale
Snohomish Shops – Parcel B
EVERETT, Wash., September 19, 2023
Snohomish County, Washington is selling property located in Snohomish, Washington known as Snohomish
Shops – Parcel B. The following requirements and Bid description are as follows:
Through this Bid Invitation, Snohomish County intends to make one bid award for the purchase of
0.79 acres of vacant land located on a portion of the Snohomish County known as Snohomish Shops – Parcel
B. The vacant land is being sold subject to a Low‐Income Housing Covenant Agreement.
The legal description and tax parcel number of the real property to be sold can be provided upon request.
The bid award will be issued after the highest bidder and Snohomish County fully execute a Purchase and Sale
Agreement to purchase the land.
The bid award must outline where the funds to purchase the property will come from i.e.: cash; loan; sale of a
property currently owned by the bidder; or by other means acceptable to the County, as
determined in the County’s sole discretion, to acquire the property.
Snohomish County reserves the right to select the next highest bidder if the highest bidder and Snohomish
County are unable to fully execute the Purchase and Sale Agreement and meet all the terms and conditions
in the Purchase and Sale Agreement and are unable to reach mutual agreement
on all the terms and conditions of a final Purchase and Sale Agreement.
- BID NAME: Bid for Purchase of vacant land known as Snohomish Shops – Parcel B
- All bid offers must be submitted no later than 5:00 pm, PST, October 2, 2023.
- All bid offers will be opened from 11 am until Noon, PST, on Friday, October 6, 2023.
- The winner of the bid will be notified by 5:00 pm, PST, on Tuesday, October 10, 2023, that they have been chosen as the winning bid.
- Bid Opening location is on the 7th Floor of the Robert J. Drewel Building (Admin. East) located at
- 3000 Rockefeller Avenue, Everett, WA 98201.
- TITLE: Bid for the purchase of vacant land known as Snohomish Shops – Parcel B
To obtain a bid invitation packet template electronically and for any other inquiries regarding the Bid Invitation
process please contact:
Department of Facilities & Fleet
Property Management Division
3000 Rockefeller Avenue M/S 404
Everett, Washington 98201