Administrative and Professional Staff
The Snohomish County Sheriff’s Office is looking for Administrative and Professional Staff. Law enforcement and corrections administrative and professional staff work in diverse settings providing essential services to Sheriff’s Office employees and the communities we serve. Our non-commissioned staff work in records, fiscal, and evidence, and at the precincts assisting the public, managing critical information, conducting and following up on inquiries, and confirming criminal information. The Sheriff’s Office offers competitive pay, an outstanding benefits package that includes paid health insurance and paid time off. We also offer pension plans and a dynamic work environment where no two days are ever alike.
All candidates for employment must successfully pass a criminal history background investigation and pre-employment drug screening. Candidates must be at least 21 years old at the time of application and a United States citizen. Must pass job related tests.
- Click on "Apply" in the upper right corner. Create an account and complete the application process.
- Qualified candidates who pass the initial screening will be notified to self-schedule for an oral board interview.
- Interview dates will be scheduled periodically throughout the advertising period.
- A final score of 70% will be required in order for the candidate's name to appear on the eligibility list.
- Pre-employment examinations may include, but are not limited to, a complete background investigation, fingerprinting, criminal record check and pre-employment drug screening.
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Basic Group Term Life Insurance/ Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Commuting Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Partners for Health Employee Wellness Program
- Leave and Holidays
Located in the northwest corner of Washington State, Snohomish County is a great place to work, live and play. Snohomish County is located just north of Seattle between Puget Sound and the Cascade Mountains. Here you’ll find some of the best hiking, fishing, skiing, camping and hunting in the world, as well as affordable housing, good schools, and vibrant, unique communities. Annual temperatures range from 75°F in July to 33°F in January and precipitation in urban areas of is usually around 35 inches, but increases sharply in the mountains. Snohomish County has one major airport with passenger service to over a dozen cities and is connected to adjacent communities by two ferry routes. From beaches to ghost towns, casinos to museums, kayaking to shopping, Snohomish County is packed with endless possibilities to keep everyone from every age and interest occupied.