The Snohomish County Developmental Disabilities Team would like to thank everyone who attended this year's fair. This was our first time back in-person since 2019 and it was like no one missed a beat. There were over 300 community members at the fair, which is back to pre-pandemic crowd levels! We look forward to seeing everyone at the fair next year in March 2024.
Click on the topics below to learn more.
The Snohomish County Transition Resource Fair is held each year as an opportunity for self-advocates and their families to access, and become educated on, resources which will support/enable each individual to pursue their employment/career goals.
This is a free, community event that welcomes individuals with disabilities (ages 12 and older), their families, caregivers, teachers, employees, and other interested community members to gain resources and become active participants in their community
Over 50 agencies provide information on employment, advocacy, assistive technology, housing, transportation, guardianship, Social Security, leadership opportunities, trusts, and more.
2023 Transition Fair Information
Tuesday, March 21, 2023 at Cascade High School from 4:00 pm to 8:30 pm
- View the map of the fair layout
- See what sessions were offered during the fair
- View our PDF flier in your preferred language: English, Spanish, Russian, Vietnamese, Korean
Click on the links below to view sessions from the fair
- School To Work Presentation - Deb Gall
- Understanding your Housing Path - Community Homes
- Finding a Ride in Snohomish County - SNOTRAC
- Preparing for Transition - Alfred and Katharine Cain
- Partners4Housing Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljQOB3bCvbo&t=1s
In The News
- Family to Family
- Tribune article, April 3, 2019: Transition fair helps hundreds navigate into adulthood