Board and Commissions Current Vacancies
- Agricultural Advisory - Learn about our Agricultural Advisory Board
- Airport Commission - What is this Commissions purpose?
- Arts Commission - What is the Arts Commission purpose?
- Board of Equalization - How does this Board affect Snohomish County?
- Chemical Dependency Mental Health Advisory - How is this board leveraged?
- Children's Commission - We value kids!
- Conservation Futures Program Advisory Board - What is Conservation Futures?
- Council on Aging - to learn about this Commission
- Developmental Disabilities Citizen Advisory - Learn more...
- Ethics Commission - what is the purpose of this Commission?
- Historic Preservation - Snohomish County values our historic places
- Human Rights Commission - Learn more...
- Marine Resources Advisory - What is Marine Resources Advisory?
- Noxious Weed Control Board - How does this Board affect Snohomish County?
- North Sound Behavioral Health Advisory Board - Empower residents to improve health and well-being
- Parks Advisory Board - Participate in Parks events & assist in promoting parks facilities, events & programs
- Performance Audit - Learn about this Committee
- Public Facilities District - To learn more...
- Snohomish County Tomorrow - Learn more about this Commission...
- Tourism Promotion Area Advisory Board - Explore Snohomish County Tourism
- Veterans Assistance Fund - Assist in our Veterans Solutions
To apply for an appointment to a Snohomish County board or commission, please use one of the following forms:
The ’Basic Application’ is a fill-able form. To use this form, complete it online, save it to your hard drive, then send it back to us via email to the email address below, or you can print the completed form and return it via U.S. mail to the address below. The ’Online Basic Application Form’ can be filled out and submitted online. Some boards or commissions may ask you to complete an additional application specifically tailored to the needs of that board or commission. If you’re selected for an appointment to a Snohomish County board or commission you’ll also be asked to complete a Snohomish County Board of Ethics financial disclosure form.
Snohomish County seeks to create an inclusive and accessible process for individuals who wish to serve on a Snohomish County board or commission. We strive to ensure that Snohomish County boards and commissions are reflective of the community we serve.
Please mail your application to:
Snohomish County Executive Office
3000 Rockefeller Avenue, M/S 407
Everett, WA 98201
If you have questions regarding the application process or about a particular board or commission, please contact Karen Anderson, Liaison for Boards and Commissions, Snohomish County Executive Office, at 425-388-3460 or email Karen Anderson.
Thank you for your interest in serving on a Snohomish County board or commission.