To enroll in the eFile Personal Property tax system you must first have established an account(s) by filing a paper copy of your return. Your first filing is assigned a unique 7 digit property tax account number which you will need to set up your eFile account.
- From the eFile home page, click on the Enroll menu option.
- Enter your information in the ‘Applicant Information’ section. Required information is denoted by a red asterisk.
- For every personal property tax filing account you wish to file electronically:
- Enter the account number in the ‘Property Tax Account’ box.
- Click the ‘Add to List’ button.
- When you have completed the above steps, click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- The system will display the information you have entered. Review the information and click the ‘Edit’ button if you wish to correct any mistakes.
- If all the information is correct, click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- The system will ask you to check a box to once again confirm your enrollment in eFile. Check the box and click on confirm.
- Your eFile application is then reviewed by the Snohomish County Assessor’s staff. It will be reviewed within 24 business hours. A confirmation email will be sent to the email address provided along with your username and password.
Back to Help Contents