Log in to the eFile system, then:
- Click on the ‘My Account’ menu option.
- Click on the ‘View My Personal Property Filing Accounts’ link.
- From your list of personal property accounts, select the account you would like to change and click the [Open the selected Account for filing] button.
- Click on the ‘Equipment’ tab.
- From the 'Inventory Listing' section, select the check box next to the item to be changed.
- Click on the [Edit Selected Items] button.
- In the box labeled ‘Revised Cost’, enter the new value in whole dollar amounts.
- From the drop down box labeled ‘Reason:’, select the most applicable reason for the change in value.
- In the 'Notes:' field, add any notes you feel are relevant.
- When completed, click on the [Save] button.
- On the ‘Equipment’ screen, at the bottom of the page, make sure to click the [Save Personal Property Listing] button.
Back to Help Contents