Snohomish County is proposing improvements for the Ash Way corridor between the Admiralty Way-Gibson Road intersection and the 18th Avenue W roundabout. The corridor is an important north-south route to and from Interstate 5, 164th Street SW, and the park-and-ride lot near 164th Street SW.
Some of the design improvements include:
- Widening Ash Way from two to three lanes
- Improving access to transit
- Adding sidewalks, walkways and/or bicycle lanes for non-motorized transportation alternatives
- Improving intersections throughout the corridor including the installation of roundabouts or signals
- Adding a stormwater treatment facilities
- Project Exhibit
2019-2025: Design, survey, environmental review and right-of-way acquisitions.
TBD: Construction, subject to funding availability.
The county will complete an environmental review of the proposed project area in compliance with the State Environmental Policy Act (SEPA).
Public Meeting - October 12, 2022
Snohomish County Public Works held a five project Lynnwood area open house on Oct. 12, 2022. This project was among those featured. Below are documents available at the meeting:
Public Meeting - June 17, 2015
An Open House was held on Wednesday, June 17 at Odyssey Elementary School from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.