Plans, Policies, & Reports
- The County’s Environmentally Preferable Purchasing Policy (EPP) (PDF)establishes criteria and guidelines to incorporate environmental considerations into the County’s purchasing process.
- The Green Product Resource Guide (PDF) is a tool to help employees comply with the EPP policy.
- The Sustainable Operations Action Plan (SOAP)is a 5-year plan to conserve resources and adopt best practices that protect our shared environment.
- The County’s 2010 Sustainability Update (PDF) is an overview of past sustainability efforts and accomplishments.
- 2008 Green Ribbon Climate Task Force Recommendations (PDF) include recommendations to reduce GHG emissions from an interdisciplinary working group.
- Energy Benchmark Report (2014) for County government buildings.
- The 2013 Water Benchmark Report (PDF) provides a detailed analysis of the County’s progress towards achieving the water conservation goals outlined in the SOAP.
Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- Snohomish County's 2022 Communitywide Geographic Greenhouse Gas Emissions Report (PDF)
- Snohomish County's 2018 GHG Emissions Inventory and Report (PDF) for government operations.
- Snohomish County’s 2014 GHG Emissions Inventory and Report (PDF) for government operations.
- Puget Sound Clean Air Agency’s 2015 GHG Emissions Inventory for King, Pierce, Snohomish, and Kitsap Counties.
- Snohomish County’s 2009 GHG Emissions Inventory and Report (PDF).