- Your Government
- Finance & Records
- Tax Payment Options
- Forms, Applications & Reports
Forms, Applications & Reports
General Online Forms
- Name and Address Change Form:
- To change the name and/or address for a tax parcel, you may submit the name and address change request form online. Once changes have been submitted it may take up to (30) days for those changes to be reflected as submitted.
- Tax Statement Request Form:
- To print, enter your parcel number or search by the full street address.
- Scroll down to the "Installments Payable" section for current year information or click the "View Detailed Statement" link for delinquent accounts.
- Print the resulting page for your records.
- Gambling Tax Form (PDF)
Miscellaneous Electronic Forms
- Admission Tax Form (PDF): (5% admissions administration tax collections form.)
State Forest Fire Forms:
- The 2022 State Forest Fire refund form can be found HERE .
- Open the PDF document and search for your parcel number. ONLY PRINT THE PAGE(s) YOUR PARCEL NUMBER IS LISTED.
- Sign form and mail to DNR: Department of Natural Resources Wildfire Division M/S 47037 Olympia WA 98504
- For Questions regarding Forest Fire Fee; contact DNR - 360-902-1302 or email DNR
Excise Affidavit Forms
Washington State Law requires that a Real Estate Excise Tax Affidavit be completed and signed prior to a deed being recorded to transfer ownership of real property. For your convenience, some helpful hints (PDF) are available to assist you in filling out the affidavit.
View the Washington State Department of Revenue (DOR) real estate excise forms online.
These electronic forms are accepted in Snohomish County but may not be accepted in other Washington counties. If you wish to record a property transfer in another county, please check with that county prior to completing these electronic forms.
Many forms are in portable document format (PDF), which requires Adobe Acrobat Reader®.
If you prefer not to download a form, you may get information on where to get or mail a form by contacting the Treasurer.