Forms, Applications & Reports
General Online Forms
- Name and Address Change Form:
- To change the name and/or address for a tax parcel, you may submit the name and address change request form online. Once changes have been submitted it may take up to (30) days for those changes to be reflected as submitted.
- Tax Statement Request Form:
- To print, enter your parcel number or search by the full street address.
- Scroll down to and click the following link: "Installments Paid/Payable" for current accounts or "View Detailed Statement" for delinquent accounts.
- Print the resulting page for your records.
- Gambling Tax Form (PDF)
Miscellaneous Electronic Forms
- Admission Tax Form (PDF): (5% admissions administration tax collections form.)
- Click here to access the 2019 State Forest Fire refund form. Please note that this PDF is in order by taxpayer last name or full business name. When printing, please make sure to print only your page(s), not the full 2,936 pages. Please check your form for accuracy, sign where indicated, and send completed form directly to the Department of Natural Resources using the address below, by postmark December 31, 2019.
Send completed forms to:
Department of Natural Resources
Resource Protection Division
PO Box 47037
Olympia, WA 98504
If there is a difference in the ownership name on any of your accounts,those accounts will not group together. If you pay multiple fees in Snohomish County on tax parcels less than 50 acres, DNR will refund all but one of these fees minus a $.90 processing fee per account which the county retains (RCW 76.04.610). The Department of Natural Resources does not always charge a fee against the total acreage you own. If the acreage on your form does not agree with your actual acreage, it means the DNR is not charging the fee against all your land.
For Questions regarding Forest Fire Fee; contact DNR - 360-902-1336 or email DNR
Excise Affidavit Forms
Washington State Law requires that a Real Estate Excise Tax Affidavit be completed and signed prior to a deed being recorded to transfer ownership of real property. For your convenience, some helpful hints (PDF) are available to assist you in filling out the affidavit.
View the Washington State Department of Revenue (DOR) real estate excise forms online.
These electronic forms are accepted in Snohomish County but may not be accepted in other Washington counties. If you wish to record a property transfer in another county, please check with that county prior to completing these electronic forms.
Many forms are in portable document format (PDF), which requires Adobe Acrobat Reader®.
If you prefer not to download a form, you may get information on where to get or mail a form by contacting the Treasurer.