- Sheriff's Office
Snohomish County Sheriff's Office
Administrative services for the public are currently modified at the following locations until further notice. Please check each location for their hours, services, and for location-specific mask and temperature requirements:
- Courthouse (4th Floor) Open M-F from 10 a.m.- 2 p.m. for CPL applicants with existing appointments only AND for Alien Firearm License applicants, Firearms Dealer License applicants and Firearms Dealer Employees. A mask and a temperature check (must be below 100.4) is required before entering the facility.
- South Precinct (Mill Creek) Effective Tuesday, June 2 we will be open T, Th from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. for CPL applicants with existing appointments only. A mask and a temperature check (must be below 100.4) is required before entering the facility.
- North Precinct (Marysville) Open M-F from 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. for CPL applicants with existing appointments only. A mask and a temperature check (must be below 100.4) is required before entering the facility.
- East Precinct (Sultan Police Department) Open M-F from 10-11:30 a.m. for CPL applicants with existing appointments only AND from 1:30-3:30 p.m. for all CPL applicants. A mask and a temperature check (must be below 100.4) is required before entering the facility.
- Snohomish Police Department Effective Monday, June 1, the police department lobby will be open for walk-up services only, however, NO CPL and NO fingerprinting services will be available.
- Stanwood Police Department will remain CLOSED to the public until Phase 3.
- Granite Falls Police Department will remain CLOSED to the public until Phase 3.
- Snohomish County Jail reception area remains CLOSED to the public.
*FOR THE FOLLOWING SERVICES ONLY*
- Concealed Pistol License (CPL) applicants with EXISTING FINGERPRINT APPOINTMENTS ONLY. Customers not on the appointment schedule for the day they arrive will not be seen. Customers arriving more than 15 minutes late for their scheduled appointment will have to reschedule. No new applications at this time. New Applications can be submitted on-line (see link below)
- Alien Firearms License applicants. Applicants must bring the following items
- Valid Passport
- Current VISA
- A print out of current I-94 which can be obtained from the US Department of Homeland Security’s website at https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov
- Valid Hunting License or Sport-shooting Club Membership
- Refer to the DOL website for more information at https://www.dol.wa.gov/business/firearms/faalien.html
- Firearms Dealer License applicants and Firearms Dealer Employees
- FACE MASKS WILL BE REQUIRED FOR ALL CUSTOMERS AND EMPLOYEES WHILE INTERACTING WITH THE PUBLIC
- TEMPERATURE CHECKS, RESULTING LESS THAN 100.4o TEMPERATURE, WILL BE REQUIRED FOR ALL CUSTOMERS AND EMPLOYEES WHO ARE INTERACTING WITH THE PUBLIC FOR ADMITTANCE INTO OUR OFFICE
- SOCIAL DISTANCING RULES WILL BE IN EFFECT, CUSTOMERS WILL BE SEEN ONE AT A TIME, NO GUESTS
During these limited hours, we encourage our community members to utilize our online services:
- Applying for or Renewing a Concealed Pistol license: https://snohomishwa.permitium.com/ccw/start
- Online Crime Reporting: snohomishcountywa.gov/301/File-an-Online-Crime-Report
Public Records: The Governor has issued a proclamation temporarily suspending certain statutory requirements in the Public Records Act (PRA) RCW 42.56.including in-person PRA business as follows:
- In-person submission of PRA requests
- In-person inspection and copying of public records
Therefore, the Snohomish County Sheriff’s Office will not conduct any in-person business with the public relating to the Public Records Act (PRA). Citizens are encouraged to use alternative communication methods for PRA business such as one of the methods below:
- Online portal: snohomishcountywa.gov/3019/Request-Records
- Collision Records Requests: policereports.lexisnexis.com/
- Email: Unit.SCSOpublicdisclosure@snoco.org
- U.S. Mail: Snohomish County Sheriff’s Office, M/S 606, 3000 Rockefeller Ave., Everett, WA 98201
- Phone: 425-388-3769
- Fax: 425-388-3939
Our mission is to provide safe communities through dedicated and professional service.
Message from the Sheriff
Welcome to your Snohomish County Sheriff’s Office website. The men and women of this agency are committed to serving our community with dignity, integrity and pride. I am proud to lead our uniformed deputies and dedicated civilian personnel as they work every day to provide professional and dedicated service to Snohomish County. Our agency motto, Lead the Way, is reflected in everything we do to serve and protect our communities.