- ADA / GR 33 Accommodation Requests
- Fax Filing - Attorneys only (PDF)
- Interpreter Services
- Legal Newspapers for Publications (PDF)
- Superior Court Administrative Orders
The Snohomish County Clerk is elected to a four-year term. The functions of the Clerk's Office are to serve citizens involved with the Snohomish County Superior Court system and support the Superior Court system by receiving and processing court documents; assisting in court proceedings; maintaining court files, records, and exhibits; receipting fees, fines, and court ordered moneys; and disbursing funds.
The County Clerk's Office was originally established to provide the public with unfettered access to a fair, accurate,and independently established record of the opinions, decisions, and judgments of the judiciary. By fulfilling this historic mission, the county clerk helps to ensure the separation of powers among the three branches of government.
The Clerk's Office also assists individuals representing themselves in the Snohomish County Superior Court system through two direct service programs:
- The Protection Order Assistance Program to help people obtain temporary and permanent court orders for protection, as well as make referrals to community resources.
- The Courthouse Facilitator Program to provide forms and procedural information, and make referrals to community resources.
Other County Services
The County Clerk's Office does not have access to any District Court information, including traffic infractions and DUI charges.