- 3 - 5 p.m.
- Fourth Thursday of January, April, July and October
- Meeting location is posted on most recent agenda
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
- Dave Earling, President
- Tim Menzies, Vice President
- Naz Lashgari, Secretary/Treasurer
- David Hambelton, Auditing Officer
- Mason Ruthledge, Public Records Officer
- Jordan Stephens, Anderson Hunter Law Firm
Public Records Counsel
- Thompson Guildner & Associates Inc.
About the Board
The Public Facilities District was chartered by Snohomish County to oversee potential acquisition, construction, operation, and financing of one or more regional centers and related parking as allowed for in RCW 36.100. The board is made up of five members appointed by the council to reflect the interests of cities and towns in the county, as well as unincorporated areas of the county. Board members serve four-year terms, with initial appointments staggered so that two of the initial five members served two-year terms.