The Assistance Bulletins on this site are for reference purposes only and should not be used in lieu of the Snohomish County Code.
How do I Translate an Assistance Bulletin with Google Translate?
- Download and save the Assistance Bulletin you want to translate to your computer.
- From a web browser on your computer, search for Google Translate or click here: Google Translate
- At the top left of your screen, click Documents.
- Click "Browse your computer" and find the Assistance Bulletin you want to translate.
- Choose the language you want to translate to using the Down arrow at the top right of your screen.
- Click Translate.
For Agricultural Activities Assistance Bulletins Visit the Focus on Farming webpage.