Boundary Review Board
Call the clerk of the board at 425-388-3445 with questions or to make an appointment.
The Washington State Boundary Review Board for Snohomish County reviews and rules on proposed annexations and incorporation's for cities and/or special purpose districts (water, sewer districts, etc.). The board consists of five citizen volunteers who are appointed by the governor (two appointments), local cities (one appointment), the county (one appointment), and local special purpose districts (one appointment).
Upcoming Public Meetings/Hearings:
- Chad Bates, Chairman (Governor appointee)
- David Hambelton, Vice Chairman (Governor appointee)
- Alison Sing (Special Purpose Districts appointee)
- Henry Veldman (Cities appointee)
- Dave Gardner (County appointee) @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
The Open Public Meetings Act (RCW 42.30) lays out the parameters for public meetings for all public bodies in the State of Washington which include Boundary Review Boards. Agendas for public meetings can include any Notices of Intention (NOI) on file, pending notices, setting public hearing dates or other matters of interest to the Board. The agendas are posted usually a week in advance of meetings.
Visit our Agenda Center to locate agendas for the Washington State Boundary Review Board for Snohomish County.
Guidance on Submitting a Notice of Intention (NOI)
Notice of Intention (NOI) Forms
Board Organization and Rules of Practice and Procedure
- 04-2018 City of Lake Stevens - Rhodora - Written Decision (PDF)
- 02-2018 Lake Stevens Sewer District Pellerin Written Decision (PDF)
- 02-2017 City of Shoreline Assumption of Ronald Wastewater Written Decision (PDF)
- 02-2016 City of Sultan 124th Street Written Decision (PDF)
- 04-2014 City of Shoreline Assumption of Ronald Wastewater District - Written Decision (PDF)
- 01-2014 - City of Snohomish 16th Street - Written Decision (PDF)
- 01-2013 - City of Arlington Country Charm - Written Decision (PDF)
- 02-2011 City of Bothell Newba 2 - Written Decision (PDF)
- 07-2010_Arlington_Thompson_Written_Decision (PDF)
- 06-2010_Arlington_Hilltop_Sports_Written_Decision (PDF)
- 02-2010_CrossValleyWater_Hearing_Written_Decision (PDF)