Shelter reservations are good from 7:00 AM to until one hour prior to dusk. Shelters at Willis Tucker Park are rented by the 1/2-day.
IMPORTANT: Reserving a shelter DOES NOT include nor guarantee parking. We encourage occupancy by 11 a.m. on summer weekends to ensure your guests find a place to park.
- ADA Accessibility for camping, playgrounds, picnicking, trails, and water access
- Prices and Fees
- Park Rules and Regulations
- Cancellation / Change Policy
- Reservation FAQs
The following picnic shelters can be reserved online or through the Call Center:
- Flowing Lake Park Shelters
- Kayak Point Park Shelters
- Lake Goodwin Park Shelter
- Lake Roesiger
- Martha Lake Park Shelters
- Miner’s Corner
- North Creek Park Shelters
- Paine Field Park Shelter
- River Meadows Park Shelters
- Squire Creek
- Tambark Creek Shelters
- Wenberg County Park
- Willis Tucker Park (Playground, Volleyball, and Kite Shelters)
If you are unable to book or cancel online, contact the Call Center at 425-388-6600. Please note: additional (Call Center) fees apply. If you reach voice mail, please leave a message--reservations are made in the order calls are received.
Phone Only Reservations
The following shelters must be reserved by phone at 425-388-6600 (except where noted). Call Center fees are not imposed for these shelters.
- Martha Lake Airfield Park Shelter
- Willis Tucker Park (Amphitheater)
Meadowdale Park’s shelter is available for free, on a first-come, first-serve basis. Sorry, no reservations accepted.
Reservations cannot be made more than nine months in advance
Check your capacity. Events that exceed shelter capacity require prior approval from the Parks Department. Failure to do so may result in termination of reservation without refund. Contact 425-388-6600 for more information.