COVID-19 UPDATE: Picnic Shelters: Small picnic shelter reservations open July 1, 2020. Large shelters remain closed until further notice.
For Snohomish County COVID-19 response visit our webpage.
Shelter reservations are good from 7:00 AM to until one hour prior to dusk. We encourage occupancy by 11 a.m. Please note, shelters at Willis Tucker Park are rented by the 1/2-day.
Events that exceed shelter capacity must be pre-approved. Contact 425-388-6624 if you expect your party to exceed shelter capacity.
Starting July 1, 2020:
- Small shelters are open at most parks by reservations. Must be a group of no more than 5 people outside of your household.
- Closed shelters
- Large shelter at Kayak Point
- Large shelter at Wenberg
- Parties are limited to household members plus no more than 5 people from out of your household.
- Standard cancellation fees apply for cancellations due to Covid-19 restrictions.
- All reservations require completing an online consent form, agreeing to, and abiding by, current phase restrictions (prior to arrival).
The following picnic shelters can be reserved online or through the Call Center:
- Flowing Lake Park Shelters
- Kayak Point Park Shelters
- Lake Goodwin Park Shelter
- Lake Roesiger
- Martha Lake Park Shelters
- Miner’s Corner
- North Creek Park Shelters
- Paine Field Park Shelter
- River Meadows Park Shelters
- Squire Creek
- Tambark Creek Shelters
- Wenberg County Park
- Willis Tucker Park (Playground, Volleyball, and Kite Shelters)
If you are unable to book online, contact the Call Center at 425-388-6600. Please note: Call Center fees apply. If you reach voice mail, please leave a message--reservations are made in the order calls are received.
Phone Only Reservations
The following shelters must be reserved by phone at 425-388-6600 (except where noted). Call Center fees are not imposed for these shelters.
- Machias Trailhead Shelter on the Centennial Trail
- Martha Lake Airfield Park Shelter
- Willis Tucker Park (Shelter 2)
- Willis Tucker Park (Amphitheater)
Meadowdale Park’s shelter is available for free, on a first-come, first-serve basis. Sorry, no reservations accepted.
Reservations cannot be made more than nine months in advance
Check your capacity. Events that exceed shelter capacity require prior approval from the Parks Department. Failure to do so may result in termination of reservation without refund. Contact 425-388-6624 for more information.