Snohomish County Parks has a number of existing and planned athletic fields that meet nearly all levels of needs and play.
Clubs and Teams. To reserve re-occurring volleyball court or ball field, download the Athletic Field Scheduling Guide and submit a fully-completed Athletic Field Use Application. Contact 425-388-6604 if you have questions or need assistance. Single-use volleyball court rentals at Willis Tucker Park can now be reserved online (see Volleyball Courts below).
Incomplete applications will not be accepted. All field users must submit a complete application, regardless if they are new or returning from a previous year.
Ballfield Rain-Out Hotline:425-388-6030
The popularity of the sand volleyball courts at Willis Tucker Park has prompted changes in the reservation process. Parties may now reserve a volleyball net online for incidental single-use or single party events (e.g. family or company picnic or scrimmage with friends. Incidental use means non-organized, non-league use with no coach(s), training, additional supplies or equipment and or official(s) present. For example: spontaneous/informal “sand lot / backyard” games among friends. Coaching, leagues, clubs, tournaments, or business/commercial uses of the courts will continue to submit an Athletic Field Application as outlined above.
When reserving online, please be aware of the following:
- Each net is rented individually, in 2-hour blocks, starting at 8:00am. Sorry, no odd-numbered start or stop times.
- Reservations can be made no more than 7 days in advance and no less than 4 hours prior to rental time.
- Volleyball net rentals do not include picnic shelters. Shelters can be reserved (separately) here.
- The Call Center is available if you need assistance setting up your account, but they are not able to check availability or take volleyball net reservations. They can be reached M-F, 8:30am-4:30pm at 425-388-6600
- Bring your reservation paperwork with you to assist in any disputes.
- Volleyball net reservations are final. No changes or cancellation refunds.
- More info on volleyball policy and procedures can be found on our Rules & Regulations page (click on the General tab).
Gender Equity - Fair Play in Community Sports; Washington State Senate Bill 5967 law requires the county to ensure equal access to sports facilities for all athletes, regardless of sex. In other words, a third party receiving a lease or permit from the county for a community athletics program may not discriminate against any person on the basis of sex in the operation, conduct, or administration of community athletics programs for youth or adults.
Furthermore, there shall be no discrimination against any person or applicant because of sex, age, creed, national origin, or marital status, sexual preference, or the presence of any sensory, mental, or physical handicap.
No person shall be denied, or subjected to discrimination, in the operation, conduct, or administration of community athletics programs or activities made possible by or resulting from this permit on the grounds of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, age, except minimum age and retirement provisions, martial status, sexual preference, or the presence of any sensory, mental, or physical handicap.
Any violation of this provision shall be considered a violation of a material provision of the permit and shall be grounds for cancellation, termination, or suspension in whole or in part, of the permit by Snohomish County and may result in ineligibility for further county permits. The Permittee shall comply with all applicable anti-discrimination and affirmative action ordinances, laws, and statues.
For information regarding Snohomish County Parks and Recreation Gender Equity and Non-Discrimination responsibility and compliance, please call Tony Trofimczuk at 425-388-6604 or mail your questions to: